Proguard Tuffboard® ultra-tough card floor protection is our most environmentally friendly floor protection material. Made from 100% recycled materials, Tuffboard can be fully recycled. This tough protection board provides high impact protection and is ideal for protecting newly laid screed floors as it will allow the floor to breathe during the curing process. It also provides heavy-duty floor protection for new and existing concrete, wood, tile, stone, linoleum and most other floor types. Great for heavily trafficked areas and long term projects, simply roll out, trim where necessary and tape all joints.
Just one roll equates to 10.42 plastic corrugated sheets.
Size: 1M x 30M
Thickness: 1000 micron
- Made from 100% recycled materials
- Fully recyclable
- Made in the UK
- Impact, slip and water resistant
- Ideal for timber, stone & screed flooring protection
- Lays out quickly
- Supplied on rolls for easy handling and storage
- Provides economical floor protection for sites where cost is key
- Perfect for protection on long term projects, to protect from general site activity
- Can be cut easily with a knife
- Breathable – allows surfaces underneath to cure