Proguard fire retardant debris containment netting is manufactured from a knitted fabric which has an open mesh construction to reduce wind loading on scaffold structures. The netting is manufactured from heavy duty 70gsm material and is designed to be fixed to the outside of the scaffolding framework for the safety of employees, pedestrians, buildings and traffic around the perimeter of the construction site. It is secured by using cable ties, achieving a fixing pattern of approximately one cable tie per metre in each direction. It has the additional benefit of being fire resistant.
Netting Sheet Size: 2m x 50m
- Flame Retardant
- Open mesh netting to reduce wind loading on scaffolding structures
- Eyeleted for easy installation with cable ties
- Versatile – can be used on scaffolding or heras fencing
- Reduces risk of debris falling outside of the working area
- Recommended for scaffold protection by Health and Safety Authorities