Do you want to offer your customers a wide choice of products whilst making purchasing them as easy as possible? With Direct2Site we aim to do just that.
Your customers can order any products they wish out of the Proguard catalogue within your store and we will deliver directly to them the following day at the address of their choice, free of charge (minimum spend applies, see t’s & c’s). This means there’s no need for you to handle stock coming in/going out or for upfront stock commitment – only order what you need when you need it.
To promote this service, we will provide you with a POS display, posters and banners to enhance your store. We’re aiming to increase your sales, increase your range of products, and offer your customers a unique service with the aim to make them a loyal customer. It is our priority to ensure customer loyalty to your company, therefore all delivery notes will only have your contacts details on and we will not add your customer’s details on to our database.
Benefits of Direct2Site
For the Reseller…
- Offer your customers something different – the unique Direct2Site concept will allow you to stand out from your competitors
- Offer the full product range – you can increase the range of products you offer to your customers without having to hold the stock on site. Your customers can access any of the products within the Proguard catalogue
- Increase revenue – By offering more products than you currently carry in-store you can increase customer spend within your store
- No stock holding – free up space within your store by not having to hold physical stock
- Reduce financial risks – you do not need to commit your budget to stock to make a sale. You only buy and sell what people need when they want it
- No transport costs – you will receive 100% of your profit from the sale with no outlays for transport costs*
- Increase customer satisfaction & repeat business – it’s unique, convenient and will keep your customer coming back to you for repeat business
- Free in-store POS and marketing support – to help you grow your Direct2Site sales we’ll provide you with a free instore display, posters and banner. We are happy to discuss your requirements to produce specially tailored marketing and work with you to achieve your goals. Our aim is to make sure we give you the very best tools to make it as easy as possible for you to generate sales and profit.
- Personalised delivery notes – when we dispatch the customer’s order direct from our warehouse to their chosen address, we will ensure only your details are on the delivery notes so you remain the point of contact
- Specialist distributor/stockist pricing – you will be able to sell the full range of Proguard products on a specialist Direct2Site price list
- Customer data protection – we promise to protect your customer's data; we will not add them to our database.
For the Customer…
- Free next day delivery direct to site* – it won’t cost them anything to have their goods delivered to their address of choice on the date of their choice (next day is our standard service). There’s no need for them to have to return to the store to collect their goods
- No transport issues – they don’t need to try and load up all of the goods they require into their own vehicle, we’ll deliver it directly to them. This is especially useful when they don’t have a vehicle big enough to take larger stock items
- Reduce storage – they can request the date they want their goods delivered so they don’t need to worry about where to store them
- Easy in-store ordering – all they need to do is look through the Proguard catalogue on the POS display in your store and place their order
- Access to a specialist range of products – the catalogue offers a comprehensive range of temporary protection products, all of which are available to order
- Competitive prices – by purchasing Proguard they will be receiving high quality products at competitive prices
*Terms & Conditions
- Minimum order value to qualify for placing a Direct2Site and free delivery £150 + VAT
- POS display is to be displayed on the trade counter
- POS banners and posters are to be displayed in-store
- Orders are to be placed with Beck Proguard by 3pm to guarantee next day delivery, orders placed after this time will be processed the following working day
- Full customer delivery details including site contact, mobile no’s to be provided at the time of order.
- Minimum order value to qualify for placing a Direct2Site and free delivery is £150 + VAT
- Deliveries are available Monday to Friday
- Orders must be placed before 2pm to guarantee next day delivery
- Orders placed on weekends or after 2pm on Friday will be processed Monday for delivery on Tuesday