Terms & Conditions
- The price of goods and delivery exclude VAT which shall be charged at the rate applicable at the time of the invoice
- We reserve the right to vary specifications and prices without It is the responsibility of the purchaser to determine the exact price of each item at the point and time of purchase.
- All prices quoted orally, or in writing, which are lower than catalogue prices, are to be confirmed and thereafter regarded as discounted prices.
- A minimum invoice charge of £20.00 will be made on any purchases, excluding VAT and delivery.
- New customers are requested to pay by credit/debit card, cash, bankers draft or a cheque supported by a guarantee The only exceptions would be Government Bodies and other Public Institutions.
- Where credit is given, payment is due on the 28th of the month following the month of the In default of payment, interest will be added to the outstanding account calculated at a rate of 2% per month.
- In the event of the existence of an outstanding account, we reserve the right to withhold future deliveries until such time as all outstanding accounts have been paid
- Any customer presenting us with a cheque which is returned by their bank will be charged by us a sum of £10.00 to cover the cost of bank charges and administrations. The full amount must be settled in a way satisfactory to us and all further transactions thereafter must be carried out in cash.
3. Title & Risk
- Title to goods does not pass to the purchaser until payment is made in full of the amount on the
- Deliveries will be off-loaded at the If the customer orders the delivery vehicle off the public highway this will be at the discretion of the driver and entirely at the customers risk.
- No responsibility is accepted for loss of profits, including expenses or any consequential loss attributed to defects in material or delay in or non-delivery of goods.
- The purchaser must at all times make sure that the items are suitable for their use and meet with their requirements and purpose, and we cannot be held responsible in any way in that regard.
- Responsibility for the goods shall pass to the purchaser from the time of the delivery and shall be stored appropriately and in such a way that they are identifiable as the property of Beck Group until title has passed to the purchaser.
- All consignments are to be checked and signed for by the purchaser and any complaints regarding quality, size or quantity should be made in writing within 48 hours
- Time is not the essence of the contract or a term of the We will not be liable for delays in delivery or any loss, consequential or otherwise that may occur as a result of any delay. We will do our utmost to fulfil any delivery dates and times.
- Free delivery of goods on orders over £100.00 before VAT is normally offered on most items, to be confirmed at the time of the A contribution to the delivery costs will be charged on other items. Free next-day delivery applies to orders placed before 4:00 pm and providing the goods are in stock.
6. Returns and Guarantees
- Incorrectly ordered goods can be returned at our Credit will be given, providing that they are not soiled, damaged or cut in any way, and that we have been notified in writing within 10 days of delivery. A 20% restocking fee will apply to any returned items and return delivery costs will be at the expense of the purchaser. Special order items may not be returned for credit.
- If within the guarantee period (if any) offered by any of our suppliers/manufacturers, the goods are proved to be defective in workmanship, materials or design, we will at our option, replace, repair or refund the price of the goods concerned.
- Items will not be held in pursuance to an order for more than 30 days without payment being made on a Pro-forma invoice basis.
- Beck Group is strictly a trade only supplier and do not supply the general public.