Proguard's dirt trap mats provide cost-effective containment of dust and dirt during fit-out and refurbishment work. Often referred to as sticky mats, tack mats and tacky mats, they remove mud, dirt and debris from foot and wheeled traffic, helping you to keep floors clean and safe while completing the job at hand.
BENEFITS OF DIRT TRAP MATS
How do they work? Far more than just simple door mats, our dirt trap mats contain 30+ layers of tacky plastic sheets, trapping dirt before peeling away after use. Our range of dirt trap mats has many benefits, not least being that they are a very environmentally friendly protection solution, made from a renewable plant-based material that reduces CO2 emissions. So if you work for a socially responsible company, our dirt trap mats are a perfect choice. Discover more benefits below:
- These dirt trap mats will prevent dirt and dust from transferring into clean areas.
- They are ideal for industrial usage
- These floor mats capture 99% of all foot borne contaminants
- The mats contain a GMO-free, renewable, plant-based Cardia BioHybridTM material that reduces CO2 emissions
- These dirt trap mats will improve your public image by lowering your carbon footprint
- They feature an anti-microbial adhesive
- Proguard dirt trap mats are easy to install
- The mats are used in conjunction with the Proguard PSMF1 Frame
- The peel away layers can be recycled after use
TYPES OF DIRT TRAP MATS
We have a number of options when it comes to our dirt trapper mats. For example, we have the Proguard Dirt Trap Mat and Frame, which includes our amazing 30 layer tacky mats as well as our special frame that creates a perfect system for use in any area of your build or job. The mat fits within the frame and is ideal for use when an area does not allow for direct adhesion to the floor. The frames are made from hard, rigid polystyrene with a non-skid backing that holds the mat in place on almost any surface. You can also purchase our standard Proguard Dirt Trap Mats separately without the frame, helping for restocking your frame once you have used your 30 layers, or for just adhering to your chosen surface. If you are working in industrial settings or want added protection, consider our Proguard Heavy-Duty Dirt Trap Mats, with 36 cotton layers for the removal of heavier dirt, mud, and debris.
BUY DIRT TRAP MATS TODAY
Discover more details about our dirt trap mats by choosing your desired product below. Once happy with your selection, just add it to your basket. If you have any questions about our mats or if there is another temporary protection product you desire, such as floor protection or carpet protection, please do get in touch.